- Status in VT: One breeding record in 1984 on Young Island (Grand Isle County). Several post-breeding season sightings 2000-2009.
- Data from other research: No additional data for VT.
- Conservation status: State rank: not ranked in Vermont.
- Other atlases: NY: -38%; PA: -73%
- VT’s role in North American range: VT is disjunct from the core of the range.
- Causes of change since first Atlas: No change.
- Management/Monitoring recommendations:No current recommendations.
First Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (1976-1981)
Second Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (2003 – 2007)
Change in Distribution
Encyclopedia of Life
All About Birds