The Second Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (2003 – 2007)
Summary of Results:
- Effort During Second Atlas
- Comparing Effort Between First and Second Atlas
- Patterns of Species Richness
- Changes Between First and Second Atlases
- Species Groups
- Gains and losses from first Atlas to second Atlas
- Species and confirmations from second Atlas
Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas Explorer
BBA Explorer offers data from VBBA and other published atlases, as well as interim data from ongoing atlases in North America in a uniform system. It allows users to get species and block information and to view the results by species, block, or region in a table or map format.
Breeding Bird Atlas Species Map Tool
Make your own maps or download data from the Get Data page and create your own maps in GIS software or Google Earth.