- Status in VT: No change (found in 179 blocks during both atlases). Continues to be abundant throughout Vermont.
- Data from other research: FBMP: no sig. trend.
- Conservation status: State rank S5B
- Other atlases: NY: 3%; PA: 5%
- VT’s role in North American range: VT is within the core of the range.
- Causes of change since first Atlas: No change.
- Management/Monitoring recommendations:No current recommendations.
First Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (1976-1981)
Second Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (2003 – 2007)
Change in Distribution
Encyclopedia of Life
All About Birds