- Status in VT: Increased by 4% (102 to 105 blocks). Greatest increase in Vermont Valley.
- Data from other research: No additional data for VT.
- Conservation status: State rank S5B
- Other atlases: NY: 4%; PA: 83%
- VT’s role in North American range: VT is at the southern edge of the range.
- Causes of change since first Atlas: Minimal change.
- Management/Monitoring recommendations: No specific recommendations.
First Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (1976-1981)
Second Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (2003 – 2007)
Change in Distribution
Encyclopedia of Life
All About Birds