The Striped Ground Cricket can be extremely numerous in damp grassy areas and the weedy edges of streams and ponds. Upon sensing footsteps they may seek to hide in the litter layer at the surface of the soil.
iNaturalist observations for Allonemobius fasciatus in the US recorded June – November, with a peak in August.
- iNaturalist Species Account
- Singing Insects of North America
- BugGuide Species Account
- Songs of Insects
- Vermont Atlas of Life Data Explorer
- Vermont Atlas of Life on iNaturalist – Not Found
- Singing Insects of North America Distribution Map