There is little information on the Gray Ground Cricket. John Himmelman writes that it prefers dry, sparsely vegetated sandy habitats (Himmelman, John, Cricket Radio – Tuning in the Night Singing Insects, Belknap Press, 2011)
The handful of observations in iNaturalist were recorded in July and August.
- iNaturalist Species Account
- Singing Insects of North America
- Macaulay Library Cornell Lab of Ornithology
- Vermont Atlas of Life Data Explorer
- Vermont Atlas of Life on iNaturalist – Not Reported
- Singing Insects of North America Distribution Map