- Status in VT: Increased by 3% (153 to 157 blocks). Greatest increase in Vermont Valley.
- Data from other research: FBMP: annual increase of 2%
- Conservation status: State rank S5B; SGCN-M
- Other atlases: NY: 10%; PA: 63%; ON: 8%
- VT’s role in North American range: VT is within the core of the range.
- Causes of change since first Atlas: Minimal change.
- Management/Monitoring recommendations: No specific recommendations.
First Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (1976-1981)
Second Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (2003 – 2007)
Change in Distribution
Encyclopedia of Life
All About Birds