- Status in VT: Increased by 100% (0 to 1 block). A pair reported in Burlington area annually since 1998 successfully nested during the Atlas.
- Data from other research: No additional data for VT.
- Conservation status: State rank S1B
- Other atlases: NY: 54%; PA: 69%
- VT’s role in North American range: VT is disjunct from the core of the range.
- Causes of change since first Atlas: No change.
- Management/Monitoring recommendations:No current recommendations.
First Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (1976-1981)
No Species Account Available
Second Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (2003 – 2007)
Change in Distribution
Encyclopedia of Life
All About Birds