- Status in VT: Increased by 10% (155 to 171 blocks). Greatest increase in number of blocks in Champlain Valley.
- Data from other research: FBMP: no sig. trend.
- Conservation status: State rank S5B
- Other atlases: NY: 31%; PA: 37%; MD: 60%
- VT’s role in North American range: VT is within the core of the range.
- Causes of change since first Atlas: Unknown.
- Management/Monitoring recommendations: No current recommendations.
First Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (1976-1981)
Second Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (2003 – 2007)
Change in Distribution
Encyclopedia of Life
All About Birds