- Status in VT: Not yet confirmed as breeder.
- Data from other research No additional data for VT.
- Conservation status: Not ranked in Vermont.
- Other atlases: NY: 400% (1 to 5 blocks)
- VT’s role in North American range: Vermont is not within breeding range.
- Causes of change since first Atlas: No change in Vermont. Range-wide declines: loss of habitat; exposure to pesticides on wintering grounds.
- Management/Monitoring recommendations: No current recommendations.
First Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (1976-1981)
Second Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (2003 – 2007)
Change in Distribution
Encyclopedia of Life
All About Birds