The Curve-tailed Bush Katydid is found in weedy fields, thickets, and forest edges, where its green coloring and veined wings help it to blend in with the vegetation.
Adults are seen into the waning days of autumn.
- iNaturalist Species Account
- Singing Insects of North America
- Songs of Insects
- BugGuide Species Account
- University of Maryland Bug of the Week
- Vermont Atlas of Life Data Explorer
- Vermont Atlas of Life on iNaturalist – Not Recorded
- Singing Insects of North America Distribution Map