- Status in VT: Increased by 9% (114 to 124 blocks). Greatest increases in Champlain Valley and Vermont Valley.
- Data from other research: No additional data for VT.
- Conservation status: State rank S5B
- Other atlases: NY: 6%; PA: 32%; MD: -10%; ON: increase
- VT’s role in North American range: VT is within the core of the range.
- Causes of change since first Atlas: No significant change.
- Management/Monitoring recommendations: No current recommendations.
First Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (1976-1981)
Second Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (2003 – 2007)
Change in Distribution
Encyclopedia of Life
All About Birds