- Status in VT: Increased by 9% (124 to 135 blocks). Greatest increase in Northern Green Mountains.
- Data from other research: No additional data for VT.
- Conservation status: State rank SNA
- Other atlases: NY: -1%; PA: no change; ON: no change
- VT’s role in North American range: VT is within the core of the range.
- Causes of change since first Atlas: Unknown.
- Management/Monitoring recommendations:No current recommendations.
First Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (1976-1981)
Second Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas (2003 – 2007)
Change in Distribution
Encyclopedia of Life
All About Birds